Saturday, February 14, 2009

thoughts....


Oh love is great, so present yet for many so elusive. One of my favorite quotes sums it up best "DANCE as though no one is watching you LOVE as though you have never been hurt before SING as though no one can hear you LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
I see hearts everyday ever since I had an old friend re-enter my life. Coincidence? Serendipity?
I don't know but I enjoy the magic.
I was in my friend's kitchen last night (Friday Feb 13)  talking about this new/old friend and as I was telling my friend about him I look into the glass cabinet at that precise moment, see a box of cereal with what else a heart on it......When magic happens, does it happen in an unbalanced manner? Is it felt by one and not another? I hope to think it is there for all parties to see if they can let go of their mental stronghold and see with their hearts and not their minds. My children remind me of that everyday. I heard a wise man say once Love is a water we can swim in and like a fish, you cannot offer it to another fish but merely hope the other fish swims with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment